Adreporting Network Reviewed

Posted by Jebediah Cletus | 4:37 PM


The Adreporting Group although being small, believe it or not has a lot to offer. They have a great two-tier system that enables to you get 10% from those who sign up underneath you. I dont like how their checks always seem larger than they really are (since I am from the US).








Age: 1999
# of Programs: 56
Two Tier Earnings
: 10%
Payment Threshold: $20 Canadian ($16.60 American give or take a few depending on the currency exchange)
Pay Cycle: Net 15
Payment Options: Check
Tracking System: DirectTrack
Programs Offered: CPL, CPS, CPA
Size (Scale 1-10): 3.5
Praises: When I got my first check I had no clue that it was Canadian and it took about 45 minutes of waiting on someone to deposit it into my account. I don't know if that's a potential problem, but it was pretty annoying.
Problems

Some Great Links for Adreporting:

0 comments